Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hey y'all!!!!!!
So this isn't going to be a picture post but i will post a picture that applys later.
So over the weekend i went to softball practice.  Now i'm a catcher, we were practicing long throws for a throw down form home to second. So the girl thorwing to me; we'll call her Mary, didn't make it quite as far as needed and it bounced at my feet. We had just started practicing in doors and it didn't bounce where i expected it. Infact, it bounced twice as high as i thought and hit me in the face. i'm lucky that i turned my face so it hit my left eyebrow instead of my nose or i would be blogging to you with a broken nose instead of a black eye. My skin split right on my eywbrow and got what is called a "boxers cut." The skin on your eyebrow it thiner then the rest your face and your head requires a lot of blood so to say it bleed alot is an understatement. Now i have a big swollen black eye that is purple, blue, and green. Everyone who sees me thinks i put makeup on one eye VERY BADLY. I mean give me some credit people!!!
Pictures to follow!!!!
Meredith!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment